Garlic Baked Chicken .. One of my go-to meal preps because of the simplicity & overwhelming deliciousness.
This meal is very versatile & can be combined w/ a number of different options to add some pizzazz. My favorite combos include; scrambled eggs/baked chicken and avocado/baked chicken.
Below is a step by step guide that will walk you through the process of cooking this protein packed meal.
- Chicken thighs (bone in)
- Olive oil
- Garlic salt
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
Step by Step:
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees
- Place your chicken thighs on a non stick pan
- Dabble olive oil over the top of thighs (keep it light)
- Generously sprinkle garlic salt & sea salt on top of the chicken
- Place the pan into the oven for 40-60 minutes (or until the skin begins to get a little crispy)
- Once cooked, take a small amount of butter & lather it on top of each piece of chicken
- Let cool on stovetop for 15 minutes & then ENJOY
Prepared by Chefs: Jay Azeltine & Adam Harder
If you’re in need of nutrition advice, email JayAzeltineFitness@gmail.com for help !!