Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas
This was a new dish for me & it did not let me down. Very quick & easy to make, but downright delicious !!
It tastes just as great as it looks. Give it a try the next time you have a sweet tooth, but aren’t looking to totally go off the rails !!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp sugar (OR stevia)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ⅓ tbsp Butter
Step by Step:
- Cut up your bananas into ⅓” to ½” round slices
- Mix up your 2 tbsp sugar & 1 tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl
- Heat stovetop to medium
- Throw small amount of butter into pan & let melt
- Once the pan is lathered up with butter fill up the pan with banana slices
- Immediately take ½ the bowl of cinnamon & sugar and cover the tops of bananas
- Cook for 90-120 seconds (watching closely & moving bananas around in pan to avoid burning) & then pull off the burner
- Flip the bananas & take the other ½ of the cinnamon mix & throw it on top
- Cook for 90-120 seconds
Prepared by Chefs: Jay Azeltine & Adam Harder
If you’re in need of nutrition advice, email JayAzeltineFitness@gmail.com for help !!