“Mostly clean” Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cookies.
These were delightfully delicious !! They’re loaded w/ carbs, but the ingredients (aside from chocolate chips.. which are optional) are very clean !! Certainly something I would consider a clean snack.
Very simple & quick to prepare as well !! Took about 15 minutes total including the prep & cooking process.
- 2 ripe bananas
- Quick Oats
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate chips
Step by Step:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees & line your baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper
- Mash your 2 bananas in a bowl & then proceed to mix in up to 2 tbsp cocoa powder and 1 cup quick oats until a cookiedough-like batter is formed (the amount of oats you will need depends on the size of your bananas so start w/ ¾ cup oats & go up from there).
- Add in any mix-ins .. We went with chocolate chips & peanut butter
- Mold the cookiedough into the form that you want & place them in the baking pan with the parchment paper (these cookies will not flatten or change shape with baking)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes
- Take them out of the oven & ENJOY !! They’re great fresh out of the oven when still warm, but also just as great when they cool down
Prepared by Chefs: Jay Azeltine & Adam Harder
If you’re in need of nutrition advice, email JayAzeltineFitness@gmail.com for help !!