Roasted Parmesan Broccoli.
Making broccoli downright mouth watering !! Never did I think that broccoli would become something that I actually desired. This dish changed the entire game for me though.
This can be served as an appetizer, side dish OR even a main dish !!
- 1 large head of Broccoli
- 4 cloves broccoli
- Salt & Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Lemon Zest from ½ lemon (Optional)
- Olive oil
Step by Step:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Slice broccoli into approximately 1 inch thick steaks
- Place the broccoli in a baking pan lined w/ parchment paper
- Disperse the 1 tbsp salt & pepper, red pepper flakes & 3-4 tbsp olive oil proportionally on the broccoli
- Bake for 10 minutes, take out of the oven & add the sliced garlic, then place back in the oven
- Bake for 6 minutes, take out of the oven & then sprinkle a small amount of parmesan on top of the broccoli
- Put back in the oven for 2 more minutes
- Remove from the oven & lightly dust the broccoli with lemon zest
- ENJOY !!
Prepared by Chefs: Jay Azeltine & Adam Harder
If you’re in need of nutrition advice, email JayAzeltineFitness@gmail.com for help !!