Quick & Easy Oven Fajitas.
WOW. I was blown away by this dish. You will feel like you’re eating out at an authentic Mexican restaurant.
It looks like a complex dish to prepare, but it wasn’t very difficult at all. I’m confident that ANYONE will be able to effectively prepare this meal.
Give it a try !!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: Approx 50 minutes
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- ½ tbsp paprika
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp sugar (or stevia)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 small onions
- 2-3 bell peppers
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix all of the spices for seasoning in a bowl (chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, sugar & salt)
- Cut the onions & bell peppers into strips. Place them in a large casserole dish or baking sheet. Slice chicken breast into thin strips & add them w/ the veggies
- Dabble vegetable oil on top of the chicken & veggies, then sprinkle some fajita seasoning over the top of them. Using your hands, toss the ingredients together until everything is covered in oil & seasoning
- Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes. About 20 minutes in pull them out & stir the ingredients. Then place them back into oven
- While the dish bakes, toast the tortillas in a dry skillet over medium-low heat. Until they’re lightly browned on each side.
- Once the fajita mix is finished baking you will then pull it out & place a small amount of meat & veggies in the center of each tortilla. Lightly topping each w/ cilantro if you please.
- ENJOY !!
Prepared by Chefs: Jay Azeltine & Adam Harder
If you’re in need of nutrition advice, email JayAzeltineFitness@gmail.com for help !!