Skinny Fried Egg & Avocado Toast.
I recently tried something similar to this fried egg recipe in New York City & absolutely loved it, so I figured I would give it a try myself !! Turned out to be a very simple & quick prep. Very tasty too !!
Ideal for breakfast or a small lunch. Something that you can eat on the spot or save for later.
Give it a try !!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 eggs (fried sunny side up)
- 2 slices of bread (toasted)
- 1 avocado
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Peel & mash your avocado w/ lime juice, salt & pepper in a bowl
- Toast your bread & begin frying eggs
- Spread your avocado mix evenly on top of your toast
- Place your fried egg on top of the avocado toast
- ENJOY !!
Prepared by Chefs: Jay Azeltine & Adam Harder
If you’re in need of nutrition advice, email JayAzeltineFitness@gmail.com for help !!