Chicken Stuffed Peppers.
This is an interesting combo. Assuming most of you have never tried this before, don’t judge it too quick !!
These ended up tasting amazing !! If you like chicken & cheese then you will love these. You can hardly even taste the peppers. Great combo !!
– 3 or 4 peppers (any color)
– 2 packages of cheese. Either 2 mexican, or 1 mexican and 1 pepperjack
– Chicken breasts or shredded chicken
- Cut tops off of peppers and clean out the inside. Drop a little olive oil and salt in each one
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes before you add anything else inside of them
- Either boil chicken breasts until done, or buy already shredded rotisserie chicken. (probably two containers depending on how small they are)
- Heat up pan to low-medium. Add a few teaspoons of olive oil. Add the chicken to the pan
- Add Garlic salt, or regular salt. If regular salt, add garlic powder to pan
- Add; pepper, chili powder, onion powder & anything else you may want to try to the pan. Mix it up well
- Turn stove down to low heat. If you are going to use two different cheeses, separate the chicken in half in the pan
- Add cheese to chicken and let it melt. Keep stirring it so the cheese doesn’t burn. You will use about ¾ of the cheese here
- Once the chicken and cheese are melted together, start stuffing the peppers
- Once the peppers are stuffed, top with the remaining cheese
- Put back in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted on top
- ENJOY !!
Prepared by Chefs: Jay Azeltine & Adam Harder
If you’re in need of nutrition advice, email JayAzeltineFitness@gmail.com for help !!