World Famous Sweet Potatoes
You may have had sweet potatoes before.. But you’ve never really had sweet potatoes until you’ve tried Jay’s World Famous sweet potatoes !!
These are absolute life changing. Very ideal healthy snack & carb source. Tastes great warm & cold !!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 sweet potato
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Peanut Butter
- Take a fork & poke holes all over the sweet potato
- Run under water & place on a microwavable plate
- Microwave each side for 4-5 minutes depending on size & microwave strength
- Take out of microwave & let cool for a few minutes
- Use a knife to cut down the middle of the potato & then cut off the skin completely
- Throw the orange contents in a bowl & begin mashing up
- Take 1 to 1.5 serving butter & throw it in w/ the potato
- Throw a small amount of cinnamon, 1-3tbsp stevia & few dashes of salt in
- Mash everything together until completely mixed
- Top w/ a tbsp peanut butter
- Eat warm or throw it in the fridge for a bit and eat cold. Both are great !!
Prepared by Chefs: Jay Azeltine & Adam Harder
If you’re in need of nutrition advice, email JayAzeltineFitness@gmail.com for help !!