Delicious Cinnamon Apple Chips !!
If you’re looking for a CLEAN & healthy snack these are a great option !! Very quick & easy to prepare. You’ll fall in love with these real quickly !!
Give them a try.
– 15 Minutes
– 2 to 3 Hours
– 4 to 5 Apples .. Cored & sliced about 1/8″ thick
– 1 to 2 tbsp Sugar (OR stevia for healthier option)
– 1 to 2 tbsp Cinnamon
– Coconut oil cooking spray
Step by Step:
– Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
– Toss the sliced apples into bowl .. then coat with cinnamon & sugar
– Spray the pan w/ cooking spray & then lay out apple splices on pan
– Bake for 2-3 hours .. cooking until the chips are dry but still soft
– Eat them warm OR keep them in the fridge for later on!!
Prepared by Chefs: Jay Azeltine & Adam Harder
If you’re in need of nutrition advice, email JayAzeltineFitness@gmail.com for help !!